Thursday, March 20, 2008

I've been away too long!



Good Afternoon!

As i sit here having my lunch, I thought that I would write in my blog..If you have ever read my blog, I apologize to you for not writing more frequently. In the months since my last entry, my life has really been interesting.

As usual, I am listening to another audiobook during my breaks. The one that is playing now is called "The Things We Do For Love" by Kristin Hannah.. If you are an avid reader of either physical books or a listener to unabridged audiobooks, you owe it to youself to hear or read this particular author.

She has a new book out called FireFly Lane.. Her blog can be found at: http://www.kristinhannah.com/

On the right side, you will see the link to click for her blog. I have reviewed the book in my eBay reviews and guides section at: http://catalog.ebay.com/_W0QQ_fclsZ1QQ_pidZ63094363QQ_tabZ3QQ_uaidZ14693342

I have become so addicted to audiobooks that I decided about a month or so ago to sell them here: http://stores.ebay.com/AmazingAudiobooks-Softflex-Gloves

If you go to my store to look around, I thank you a lot! I am really trying to get my store up and running, so I thought that selling bestselling audiobooks would bring lovers of audiobooks and the people that offer them together. I totally love listening to them. I hope you will catch the fever too!

The other item that I sell primarily is called Softflex Gloves. Those gloves work small miracle's for people that have possible issues with carpal tunnel syndrome. They could help the wearer to avoid the surgery altogether. Of course, that statement is not a guarantee, but the gloves have helped a lot of folks by their design. I hope that for whatever reason, you will click into my store and/or to Kristin Hannah's website to read her blog!

At the top of this blog page, there is a picture of my new Shih Tzu puppy that will be coming home with me on Easter! Is she not the cutest little thing?

Would you help me try to name her by the picture you have? I have not ever been really good at naming my puppies, but I do know that it is time to get another puppy since I lost Kayla so long ago. I think that I will always miss her, my Kayla, but I need to have another little girl to love and give that forever home to.. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment on my blog..

Thanks so much for reading! My lunch is over, so I gotta go back to work.. I hope to write more blog entries this year.. I also hope to read a few reader comments in the near future! I really DO want to hear what kind of names my reader's could come up with.

I need an "official" regal-type of name for her AKC papers.. but then I need to have a name that we call her normally..

So, readers.. What is the first name that pops into your head when you see the picture of my new puppy? I would love to read your suggestions! Thanks so much!

Linda

No comments: