Saturday, March 29, 2008

Wow, what a week!



Nikita puppy speaks.. :)

My name is official now.. It is Nikita Blue.. :) I picked it out, did you know? My furmommy was listening to a song by somebody on the radio, and everytime I heard Nikita I would bark or yelp..So, my furmommy asked me if I liked the name Nikita.. I looked at her funny, cocked my head to the side, and yelped.. so.. she named me Nikita Blue.. No, I have NO idea where she came up with Blue.. but I am okay with it.. :) Be looking out for new pictures of me, the kitten, and the BIG dog.. The BIG dog growls at me a lot.. scares the poop out of me sometimes.. I guess she is showing me that she is the Alpha..the leader of the pack...but I am so tiny.. why does she have to do that now.. ???


Okay, I am done.. Here is my furmommy..

I thought that would be cute..I don't know for sure now.. :) I just LOVE this little addition to our house. Our family is complete now.. we have 2 dogs and 1 kitten who thinks that she is totally grown. Her name is Moose.. and she is truly been through the ringer in her short 8 1/2 months on the planet.. Here is a picture of her.. I hope it loads here where I want it to show..



Photobucket



Yay! It showed up! I just have to do HTML code.. Yippee! Anyway, Moose is the kitten that any readers may hear me mention.. Chewi is in a previous post.. so everybody is here now.

I am truly blessed to have all of this love around me. It really makes my days fuller when I have all of this activity and love from my furbabies..There is definitely something cool about seeing them all come running for me when I walk in the door..My little puppy is sleeping right now in her basket. Her crate will be here next week, but for now, she sleeps in a laundry basket with her water bottles taped to it.. What a contraption those are.. :) Who knew?

This week has really been a doozy.. Relatives in the hospital..driving to see them almost 4 hours away.. in a little bitty car that does not make a comfortable ride.. Then seeing my mom's reaction to her sister being so ill.. that was really hard. I am not all that close with my aunt, but I am close with my mom and her other sister, and both of them really had a hard time seeing their sister in ICU. If you are a praying person, and you are reading this blog, please send up a prayer or two for my aunt Sue. The doctors tell us that if she makes it over the next 2 weeks, it will be a miracle. Her kidneys are failing.. she had a pulmonary embolism AND an MI at the same time.. That is what put her in the hospital ICU this past Monday. It really is touch and go.

Thank you for your prayers for this stranger. I can only hope that God hears all of the prayers going up for her, and that she can come out of this to live many more years. She is only 54. That is so young to have all of this happening to you. Just too freakin young..

Okay.. I am done here for now.. please feel free to leave a comment if you want to. It would be nice to see that people are actually reading the ramblings of my world.

Take care and hug someone you love today!
Linda

No comments: